One half of one percent will support the activities of the Thornapple Area Enrichment Foundation. 4% will go to scholarships for graduating seniors of the Thornapple Kellogg School District.
- Student must be a graduating senior or graduate of Thornapple Kellogg Schools Student must be accepted to an accredited college or university
- Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Students must be pursuing a 4-year degree in business, medicine, biology, nursing or engineering
- Student must demonstrate financial need
- Student must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher
- Student must demonstrate community involvement through non-academic school activities, volunteer work, or work experience
- Student will be evaluated on essay content