Gun Lake Area Visual & Performing Arts Grant
Details & Requirements:
- Supports a Visual Arts Grant in photography, film, video, painting, drawing, sculpture fiber, illustration or CAD
- Supports a Performing Arts Grant in choral, instrumental, theatre and dance
- Available to students attending Delton Kellogg, Martin, Thornapple Kellogg and Wayland Union High Schools
- Must be an enrichment opportunity not provided through the school.
- To qualify applicants must fill out the student form and accompanying teacher form.
- Grant proposals are due by May 15th of each year.
Click below to access the student application to apply for this grant.
Supporting Teacher Form
Click below to access the supporting teacher form.
Shaping the Future by Sharing Stories.
If your organization or program has been selected as a grantee please be sure to complete your grant evaluation on E-Grant.
It’s your time to shine! Share your story with us for your opportunity to be featured in our annual report. We believe in the power of storytelling to inspire others to make a difference and change lives for those in our community. Submit your story about your program, why you are inspired by it, its opportunity for impact and how the Foundation bridged resources to make it a reality.
Community Heart & Soul
TAEF & DKEF Affiliate Liaison