- Must be a graduating high school senior from Thornapple Kellogg.
- Must be accepted at an accredited post-secondary school or vocational/technical institute.
- Applicants will be evaluated on their ability to communicate through their written responses to the questions included in the application.
- Leadership experience is required.
- Community/volunteer experience is required.
- Financial need is not a requirement.
GFWC – Gun Lake Area (Women’s Club) Scholarship for Thornapple Kellogg
Want to Apply For this Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.