Provides scholarships to Barry County students who participate in 4H.
- Student must be a graduating senior of a Barry County high school
- Student must demonstrate academic achievement and have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must be accepted at an accredited post-secondary school.
- Financial need is not a requirement
- Student must demonstrate community involvement through non-academic school activities, volunteer work, or work experience.
- Student must be involved in 4H through the Barry County Fair.
- Student must demonstrate leadership ability.