Supporting Educational and Community Enrichment Projects
The purpose of the Thornapple Area Enrichment Foundation (TAEF) Grant is to supply funding for educational and community enrichment projects, programs and equipment needs in Middleville.
- Promotes community enrichment.
- Promotes educational programs.
- Mini Grant proposals of $50 to $300 are considered throughout the year.
- Grant proposals of $301 to $5,000 are due on October 1st each year.
Working Together to Unite Our County.
The Barry Community Foundation supports two geographic affiliates:
- Thornapple Area Enrichment Foundation (TAEF)
- Delton Kellogg Education Foundation (DKEF)
The Community Foundation manages the assets while advisory boards from each respective community review grant proposals and recommend funding.
Click below to download the application to apply for this grant.
Shaping the Future by Sharing Stories.
If your organization or program has been selected as a grantee please be sure to complete your grant evaluation on E-Grant.
It’s your time to shine! Share your story with us for your opportunity to be featured in our annual report. We believe in the power of storytelling to inspire others to make a difference and change lives for those in our community. Submit your story about your program, why you are inspired by it, its opportunity for impact and how the Foundation bridged resources to make it a reality.
Community Heart & Soul
TAEF & DKEF Affiliate Liaison