- Must be a graduating high school senior from a Barry County school or a resident living in Barry County.
- Must be accepted at an accredited post-secondary school or vocational/technical institute.
- Financial need is not a requirement, but students must fill out the FAFSA application: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Academic achievement is preferred.
- Must be pursuing a field of study related to animal such as but not limited to: veterinarian, veterinary tech, animal behavior, wild life conservation, zoology, etc.
Barry County Humane Society Compassion and Love for Animals
Want to Apply For Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.