The Kate Kwasny Memorial Scholarship Foundation is dedicated to providing scholarships for Delton-Kellogg high school seniors who are pursuing a career in education.
- Student must be a graduating senior of Delton-Kellogg High School
- Student must be accepted to an accredited college or university
- Student must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Student must be planning to pursue a teaching degree
- Student must demonstrate community involvement through non-academic school activities, volunteer work, or work experience
- Student will be evaluated on essay content related to the reason why he/she wants to become a teacher