This scholarship was established by W. William and Linda Blackmore. The scholarship will provide a yearly award TBD determined by the fund holder’s family to a graduating senior(s) of the Delton Kellogg School District. The number of scholarships will be determined by the fund holder’s family annually and the available funds.
- Student must be a graduating senior of Delton Kellogg Schools.
- Student must be accepted at an accredited college or university or trade school.
- Student must provide a letter of recommendation.
- Student must demonstrate community involvement through non-academic school activities, volunteer work, or work experience.
- Student will be evaluated on essay content.
- Financial need is a requirement, and students must fill out the FAFSA application: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov