- Must be a Barry County graduate or a graduating senior in the current academic year.
- Student plans to pursue a career dedicated to improving the lives of children. Some examples are: Teacher, Counselor, pediatric PT, OT or Speech, youth minister, para-professional, genetic counseling or child life specialist.
- Must be accepted at an accredited post-secondary school or vocational/technical institute.
- Student will be evaluated on essay content.
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher, counselor, principal, employer, community volunteer leader or religious leader.
Southside Pediatrics Scholarship
Want to Apply For this Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.