- Must be a graduating from Thornapple Kellogg Schools.
- Minimum of a 3.5 GPA required. ACT scores will also be considered in the selection process.
- Student must be planning to pursue a 2 or 4 year degree in the Science or Medical field (excludes engineering with the exception of bio/chem engineering).
- Financial need required.
- Student must submit a letter of teacher recommendation.
- Student must submit a letter of personal character reference from an individual who is not family.
- Student must demonstrate community involvement through non-academic school activities, volunteer work, or work experience.
- Student will be evaluated on essay content.
TAEF – Francisca C. Vrona Memorial Scholarship
Want to Apply For this Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.