- Graduating senior or graduate of Thornapple Kellogg Schools.
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Student must be planning to pursue a 2 or 4 year degree in business, management or accounting.
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Student must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- Must submit a letter of teacher recommendation.
- Student must demonstrate community involvement through non-academic school activities, volunteer work, or work experience.
- Student will be evaluated on essay content.
TAEF – Lois Ann Nagel-Seppanen Scholarship
Want to Apply For this Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.