- Must be a graduate of or a graduating high school senior from Thornapple Kellogg Schools.
- Must be accepted at an accredited post-secondary school or vocational/technical institute.
- Financial need is not a requirement and families with middle income are preferred. Students, however, must fill out the FAFSA application: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Fiscally responsibility students who are taking an active role in their post-secondary costs are preferred.
- Work experience is preferred.
TAEF – Thornapple Kellogg Alumni Association
Want to Apply For this Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.