- Must be a graduate of or a graduating high school senior from Thornapple Kellogg Schools.
- Students pursuing a certification at technical or vocational school will be considered.
- High school GPA should be between 2.0 and 3.5.
- Must be accepted at an accredited post-secondary school or vocational/technical institute.
- Financial need is not a requirement and families with middle income are preferred. Students, however, must fill out the FAFSA application: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Leadership experience in the form or school and/or community involvement is preferred.
- Work experience is preferred.
TAEF – TK Class of ‘57 Scholarship
Want to Apply For this Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.