- Must be a Michigan resident.
- Student must be a graduating senior of a Michigan accredited High School or Home School.
- Must declare a major in Agriculture/Agribusiness.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits each semester.
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- Strong consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate their desire to complete this degree, citizenship, community involvement through non-academic or volunteer activities, work related experience or affiliation with Caledonia Farmers Elevator.
Caledonia Farmers Elevator Robert Newman Educational Scholarship
Want to Apply For this Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.