Fund Purpose: The Caledonia Farmers Elevator Robert Newman Educational Scholarship Fund was established for the purpose of providing scholarships to students region-wide who are pursuing a career in Agriculture or Agribusiness.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a Michigan resident
- Student must be a graduating senior of a Michigan accredited High School or Home School.
- Must declare a major in Agriculture/Agribusiness
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits each semester
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better
- Strong consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate their desire to complete this degree, citizenship, community involvement through non-academic or volunteer activities, work related experience or affiliation with Caledonia Farmers Elevator.