- Student must be a Barry County Resident or attend a Barry County School.
- Student must be accepted to an accredited educational institution.
- Student must be planning to pursue a 2 or 4 year degree in the field of agricultural science, conservation, floricultural, horticultural, landscape design, or any related field.
- Student must demonstrate financial need.
- Consideration will be given to Thornapple Garden Club members and family.
- Student will be evaluated on essay content.
Thornapple Garden Club “Walk Gently on this Good Earth” Scholarship
Want to Apply For Scholarship?
Click below to access the Scholarship eGRANT System then login or create an account.