Arts & Culture
A healthy community encourages a wide variety of recreational, historical, and cultural opportunities.
- This fund shall be used for the Community Music School to use toward the needs of the school, including but not limited to purchases of equipment and subsidizing lessons.
- The fund shall be used for theÂ enhancement of Historical preservation, programs and activities in its broadest scope, including but not limited to, acquisitions, renovations and coordination of staff, committees and management of Charlton Park, located in Barry County.
- The purpose of the fund is to support special Barry County projects and programs and through the approval of the Barry Community Foundation's Board of Directors.
- Information Coming Soon
- The purpose of the fund is to support residents in the Thornapple area who are involved in the visual and performing arts.
- The fund shall be used to expose children of Barry County to the Arts. The Arts are defined to include: visual, music, fiber, literature and performing arts. Exposure includes doing as well as listening or watching. No more than 1/2 to scholarships, nor more than 1/4 for 1.
- The fund shall be used to assist any TK (grades 9-11) music student attending Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, Interlochen, or summer music session, or traveling with a significant musical organization. Â This scholarship is in memory of Tad Thatcher, a 1990 graduate of TK High School.
- Purpose of the fund is to support a graduate of or a graduating senior from Thornapple Kellogg Schools who is pursuing a degree in performing arts with a scholarship to an accredited college or university.